Weddings, Banquets, Event Venues, and Golf Outings at Boulder Ridge Country Club - Lake in the Hills, IL.
Come visit us and see the beautiful newly updated ballroom decor!
SATURDAY JUNE 9, 2018 HAS BECOME AVAILABLE. CALL FOR SPECIAL DEALS!
Thank you for considering Boulder Ridge Country Club for your event venue. Located in Lake in the Hills, IL, our elegant and comfortable banquet facility is available to both members and non-members. Our service is second to none. Book a golf outing and play the most beautiful
private country club in Northern Illinois.
You have not experienced anything like Boulder Ridge Country Club.
Read our amazing Facebook REVIEWS and WeddingWire REVIEWS.
Read on or Click to Call for more information! (847) 854-3010
- Accommodating 20 to 400 guests
- Outdoor Veranda
- Windows overlooking Champion golf course
- Full service built in bars
- Private VIP and Bride’s Room
- Area Hotels offer shuttle Service
- Veranda access
- Small lunches or dinner parties
- Accommodating 20 to 60 guests
Our beautifully appointed banquet and business meeting facility is available to members and nonmembers accommodating all your business meeting needs.
With over 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting space and multiple room configurations, Boulder Ridge offers great flexibility in assuring your event will be successful. Our professional meeting planners are experienced in assisting you with setting your meeting agenda, technical support and menu arrangements.
If you are planning a Monday business meeting with golf, there is no better place than at Boulder Ridge.
Our meeting amenities include:
- Private Board Room Meetings
- Classroom / Theater Style Set Ups for up to 400
- Wireless Internet Access
- 47" TV with Direct P.C. Interface
- Audio Visual Equipment & Meeting Accessories
- Fax and Photocopying Services
- Complete Array of Menu Offerings for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Our 27 hole golf course is the foundation for an excellent day of sport and camaraderie.
Experience a day of challenging golf, Country Club hospitality and excellent food and beverage all in the beautiful and relaxed atmosphere of Boulder Ridge Country Club. We welcome Charity Fundraisers, Corporate Client Recognition, Association Outings, Social or Business Outings and more. Members or non-members are invited to book private outings that come with everything you need for a successful, memorable day.
Our package includes:
- Pro Shop services including scoring, course set-up and game format
- Complete golf bag drop off services and club cleaning
- 18 Holes of golf with cart
- Use of practice range
- Locker room services including shoe care
- Buffet lunch prior to shotgun start
- Two (2) beverage carts on course
- Beverage coolers placed at all Par 3’s
- Post-Play sit down dinner or food stations (heavy hors d’oeuvres)
- Post-Play two hour open premium bar service
Minimum guarantee for golf, food and beverage is 72 people.
I hope all is well. Words can't describe how grateful we are for this past weekend. Everything was so beautiful. Thank you and your staff for making this a wonderful and memorable wedding for our guests and our family. As you know, we have two other daughters and hopefully we'll see you again. Anyone asking, I'll suggest Boulder Ridge.
Just wanted to say thank you SO very much for everything. You and your staff did an amazing job and we could not have asked for a more wonderful night. Everything from start to finish was flawless and we want you to know how much we truly appreciate what you did for us.
Thanks so much!
Katie and Brian
We really enjoyed the Economic Summit last week – it was great having Janet there (but we missed Ricardo)! The food was great, we had so many compliments from our clients, please thank the staff for a great job J
Piershale Financial Group, Inc.
On behalf of Emily, Corey, Dennis and I, we would like to to thank you for everything you did to make Emily and Corey's wedding so beautiful. Still hard to believe it could be outside on November 5th but it was absolutely beautiful! You were so easy to work with and so helpful in working through all the details. Your staff that evening was suberb as well.