Boulder Ridge Social Membership
Activities for the entire family.
This membership allows a member and their immediate family use of club facilities inclusive of dining, pool, tennis, fitness center, aerobics room, locker rooms, limited golfing privileges, Pro Shop and all club social activities subject to the current policies of the club. Use of the fitness center is limited to those family members 21 years of age and older.
For more information on membership please fill out the form below or contact
Jim Dziekan CCM, Club Manager
- Social initiation fee shall be paid upon written acceptance into the club.
- Annual dues are paid in monthly installments.
- Food minimums are recurring bimonthly or you may choose a yearly prepaid minimum.
- No capital or operational assessments are extended at any time.
(847) 854-3010 ext. 308 | firstname.lastname@example.org