Boulder Ridge Country Club is thrilled to answer “YES” to the five most frequently asked wedding questions. After all, it’s one of the most important days of your lives and it’s a huge decision! Everything was considered to create the perfect wedding venue when designing our beautiful clubhouse.
1. Will ours be the only wedding held at that time? Yes. We only host one wedding at a time giving your event our special attention to detail and service.
2. Does the ballroom have plenty of windows with a golf course view? Yes, yes, yes!
3. Does the room have access to an outdoor patio? Yes. Not only do we have an outdoor patio, but it’s approximately 2,000 square feet! It features patio tables and chairs, a lounge grouping, sound system and, of course, the breath-taking golf course view. This space is great for your guests to enjoy during the cocktail hour and throughout the night.
4. Brides Room? Yes. Private Brides Room AND Grooms Room.
5. Built in bars in the SAME room as the dancing? Absolutely! This question is a fairly new one in the last few years. Often couples say that they have attended weddings where the bar is located in a separate space. This seems to divide your party in two. Our bars are in the same area so that your dancers and non-dancers are still celebrating together.
For more information, please visit our website or contact our Catering Director Janet Logan (847) 854-3000, email@example.com.